VR Tuned offers ECU tuning to enhance the performance of your Artic Cat Wildcat to increase over the stock 90 horsepower. By doing an ECU Flash for the 951cc v-twin engine, you can greatly improve the performance of your Artic Cat. ECU Tuning is done to take into account your driving style, modifications, and environment. With VR Tuned, we give you the best file the first time. With basic bolt-ons such as intake or exhaust as well as higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust giving you more power and performance.
- Gain 3-5 Horsepower depending on mods and octane used!
What does the ECU Flash do?
- Speed Limiter Removed
- Torque Limiters Removed
- Rev Limiter Raised
- Improved Throttle Response
- Cooling fan temp lowered
- Much improved driving experience!
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide.
- FREE reflashes for up to 1 Year.
- Basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- We do not lock, "pot", or keep control of your ECU. If you decide to take it to another tuner for an upgrade, all flashing ability is retained.
Note: ECU tuning can void a vehicles factory warranty. If you have any concerns in regards to this, please speak with your local dealer.
How to Flash Your ECU?
- We can bench flash your ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then overnight it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all.
- Bring your vehicle or ECU to our Arizona facility where we can do the ECU Upgrade here. Same day service.