VR Tuned offers ECU tuning to enhance the performance of your Polaris Ranger 900. By doing an ECU Flash for the Ranger 900, you can greatly improve the performance of your Polaris. ECU Tuning is done to take into account your driving style, modifications, and environment. With VR Tuned, we give you the best file the first time. You don't need to do "stage" tunes. With basic bolt-ons such as intake or exhaust, the ECU will adjust giving you more power and performance.
- Gain 6 - 10 Horsepower depending on mods and octane used!
What does the ECU Flash do?
- Speed Limiter Raised
- Rev Limiter Raised in High and Low
- Improved Throttle Response - 100% Active E-Throttle
- Shaft Saver Delete - Torque Limiters Removed
- Cooling fan temp lowered (per customer request)
- Much improved driving experience!
Note - Please specify if you have EPS, ADC, Turf Mode
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide.
- FREE reflashes for up to 1 Year.
- Basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- We do not lock, "pot", or keep control of your ECU. If you decide to take it to another tuner for an upgrade, all flashing ability is retained.
How to Flash Your ECU?
- We can bench flash your ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. You can also send us a new ECU to be flashed. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then overnight it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
- Bring your vehicle or ECU to our Arizona facility where we can do the ECU Upgrade here.
- (Coming Soon) Order our OBDII Flash cable to be able to flash between a stock and your tuned file. See Instructions Here
For reference this is a Bosch ME17.9.74 or ME17.8.7 ECU depending on year.